Daily Participant Fee: $85 before 12/11/2020; $100 starting 12/11/2020
Note: The following classes have higher registration fees:
- ICC Two-Day Class (UPDATE: REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL FOR THIS CLASS), Weds., Jan 13−Thurs., Jan 14: $215 before 12/11/2020; $230 starting 12/11/2020
- This is a two-day class. Single day options are not available for this class.
- The cost of registration includes a PDF book of the 2018 IBC Performing Nonstructural Plan Reviews
- Onsite Septic Systems, Friday, January 15: $185 before 12/11/2020; $200 starting 12/11/2020
The daily registration fee includes access to classes, conference materials, and CE credit through the MN Department of Labor and Industry, WI Department of Safety and Professional Services (Electrical and Elevator), ICC, and the University of Minnesota.
Use the online registration when registering yourself or multiple people using a credit card or UMN EFS.
Alternative Payment Registration
Use the alternative payment registration form when you cannot use a credit card or UMN EFS to pay for your registration.
Available alternative payment types include:
- Personal or company check
After registering online all registrants will receive “Registration Confirmation” and “Receipt” emails from [email protected] (you may want to check your Spam folder if you don’t see these in your email Inbox).
Conference Access Information
The software we will use for this event is Zoom. We recommend that all registrants test their connection prior to the conference using Zoom’s test meeting. Additionally, if you are brand-new to Zoom, we recommend reviewing the Getting Started Guide.
Registrants will receive access information 1 week prior to the Institute
If you need to cancel your registration, a refund, minus $30, will be issued if you cancel by December 23, 2020. Cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a refund. Please email [email protected] to cancel your registration, or fax a request to 612-624-5359.